Follow along with this guided exercise to learn the basics of data.world. Using provided data, walk through:
- Creating and documenting a dataset
- Kicking off your own data project, linking in supporting datasets
- Complete some basic analysis
- Publish your findings as insights on your project
- Share your work with others and collaborate with your team
Find the exercise instructions at https://data.world/workshop/voltron-workshop-instructions-flight-performance and use the below video for additional commentary around best practices and tips:
Once you've completed the workshop, use our getting started guide for a further overview and then identify your own data project to work on!
If you need any help, click the gray question mark in the bottom-right corner of data.world to open a ticket, or join our community slack by requesting an invite at http://slack.data.world. Check out our other helpful resources as well.