When creating a dataset or Data Project, you're given the option between open and private. Open datasets and projects will be visible, in their entirety, to anyone signed into data.world. They could be returned in search results, will be visible under your profile and will be available for querying and downloads. No other members will be able to change the dataset or project without explicit permission from you by adding them as a contributor with edit rights.
Articles in this section
- How data.world handles different file types
- Citing data
- How to set up a classroom on data.world
- Adding files from a URL
- Can I change my username?
- How do I delete my account?
- How much will data.world cost me?
- What are the size limits for data.world?
- Open vs. private
- Can I update a file in my dataset?